Monday, June 15, 2009

* Ladies & Gents when we finally bottom (I'm thinking Mar 2010 we will finally bottom) read below for my picks in which I have studied in past 5 year

OK so I am going to help out my fellow friends who read my blog and give me support through out my blogging. This will be a part series, this is first part technology.

WHEN we bottom, you are going to want to buy like mad and I mean load up as much as you can, we will have such a massive rally it will be incredible.

This is what you should buy.

Part 1 Investing : Technology

Apple (AAPL) and Google (GOOG), they have a foothold in the future of technology, trust me these guys will be the leaders in 10-20 years from now, MSFT is the past. We are dawning a new era of investing after this bear market.

Akamai (AKAM), if you don't know this company, get to it! They control how fast you receive your content on the internet, all the major players use their compression technology and optimizing techniques for blazing fast transfers to everyones computer. These guys are pioneers in that industry, Apple has been using them from Day 1, and Apple knows their technology.

Limelight Networks (LLNW), this is a baby brother to Akamai, they our developing similar technology as Akamai, and they are kicking butt doing it, buy a little of both companies to hedge your exposure in my opinion.

Synaptics (SYNA), these are the guys with the touch-screen technologies every gadget is dying to have nowadays, they pioneered the touch screen for Apple's iPods, iPhones, etc. Pssst these guys are up 150% since the bottom, I wouldn't buy them now, but in 2010, ohya.

Western Digital (WDC), Yes flash is the future but they have a great foothold in the industry of harddrives, they are doing smart acquisitions, I think they will be bought out by a larger company in the future.

Ceragon Networks (CRNT), Israeli company leader in high capacity wireless backhaul solutions, these guys are prepped for the "fattening" internet traffic future.

Adobe (ADBE), Adobe is leading the way for graphics applications and text tool programs, they are far ahead of the rest at this point, I think they will eventually be bought out, possible by Apple. Adobe made a smart acquisition with Macromedia.

Valence Technology (VLNC), Valence is a lithium iron magnesium phosphate energy storage solution company (say that 5 times fast, lol) They produce new age batteries for all applications, this is one to keep a eye on, their battery technology is truly amazing and much safer than current best battery tech.

GeoEye Inc (GEOY), Now get this one, they have a new satellite that produces amazing high resolution shots on planet earth, Google is using them for all their new mapping technologies, including Google Maps and Google Earth, can you say cha-ching? Check out their website the new satellite quality is astounding.

Ok thats all for now, I will give you some more tech tips later on.

....by the way I am in no way affiliated with any of the companies I speak about, I just do my own homework



Stay tuned for my next one : Part 2 Investing : China